I posted this recipe a while back on my old blog, but since it hadn’t made an appearance here yet – and I made it tonight, I figured I’d post it here as well.
This is super easy and very tasty!
(photo courtesy of The Fella)
What you need:
- Pillsbury Pizza crust (found in the dairy section)
- Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Ranch salad dressing
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese (at least one regular size bag)
- 1-2 packages of pre-cooked chicken strips
- Bacon (I often just use the pre-cooked microwaveable stuff since it crisps up pretty good in the oven)
- Other veggies/add ons that you’d like
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non stick spray and unroll the pizza crust onto the tray. If it rips, don’t worry just mold it back together.
- Mix buffalo sauce and ranch together to your desired flavor (I use 1/2 cup of each – which leaves plenty for dipping)
- Spread the buffalo/ranch mix onto the dough
- Sprinkle cheese
- Add chicken
- Add bacon
- Add anything else
- Add more cheese (if desired)
- Drizzle some extra sauce over the top of the pizza (if desired)
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes
There you have it, friends. A delicious and easy dinner!